Considered the ‘main hub’ of the application, users have access to the “who, what, when and where” about their fleet. Find out where vehicles are, where they have been, who they have serviced, what status the vehicle was in for the duration, and much more, including:
- Main Map: The interactive main viewing map shows your vehicles in real-time. Different views include: map view, satellite view, a hybrid view, terrain view and also allows for real-time traffic updates visually presented on the map. In addition, the map can be enlarged to take up 80% of the viewing screen offering maximum visibility to your fleet.
- Map Dashboard: Create mulitple map views on the same page to monitor a nationwide, regional, or geographically spacial fleet.
- Street View: Zoom in on avehicle to see 360 degree photographic street view imagery of your vehicle's location.
- Track Units: Find out where your vehicles are with a birds eye map view of your entire fleet or narrow it down to a region or subset of units.
- Historical Routes: Discover where a vehicle has been for a selected time period or timeframe and what status the vehicle was in each step of the way.
- View Stops: Cut through the noise by easily viewing only a vehicle's stops visually plotted on the main viewing map map complimented with a summary of stop duration, stop address, and date and time of each stop.
- Find Closest Unit: See which vehicle is closest to a landmark, point of interest or location.
- Units Status: Obtain a quick visual status update for each of your vehicles, all at your fingertips.
- Geofences: Monitor which vehicles have breached geographical perimeters around a region, location or address.
- Messaging Service: Easily send messages to employees, drivers and even customers without having to leave the application.
- Generate Tracking #: Provide above and beyond customer service by giving your customers a unique tracking number with insight into a specific vehicle’s destination.
- Inputs/Outputs: Monitor critical components of your vehicle such as sensors on anything from doors to seatbelts, PTOs, switches and panic buttons.
- Message Board: A convenient area for customers to define and broadcast a note to all users of the application.
- Lower Data Detail Area: All information viewed on the map is supported by and echoed with detailed information presented in a linear, organized fashion.
- Export what you see! Like what you see but don't have time to run a report? Easily export any information you are currently viewing into Microsoft Excel, ADobe PDF or Comma Separated Value (CSV) formats.